Welcome to Waterblogged



Welcome to our Blog. The majority of the content is about our outdoor swimming activities; with other comments, thoughts and pictures along the way. See our website http://community.lincolnshire.gov.uk/blueskyswimming/


and our videos on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Nicola8259



Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

Plotting & Planning


Well, we've made it through the wilderness (as Madonna would no doubt say) and can now look the start of Spring square in they eye.



Plans and daydreams for the longer lighter days are coming thick and fast - even have a special wall map to plot all those lovely watery spots!



It's been three weeks since my last little dip in the bracing North Sea and it's fair to say I can feel the call of the cool water again. I drive past my special local lake every morning on the five mile detour I take to extend my commute and enjoy a little uplifting music in my ears before the trials of the day in the Castle. I can only catch glimpses of the water through the trees but I can hear the siren call loud and clear.



Maybe this weekend?

No comments: