Welcome to Waterblogged



Welcome to our Blog. The majority of the content is about our outdoor swimming activities; with other comments, thoughts and pictures along the way. See our website http://community.lincolnshire.gov.uk/blueskyswimming/


and our videos on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Nicola8259



Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

How long can I make this summer last?


Chilly dip last night, 12 degrees in the lake, left me shivering and teeth chattering...but I'm SO reluctant to give up the cool water for the year. So I'll keep on a little longer, just need to keep adding the woolly hats and thermal vest layering - and maybe a flask of tea?
Only trouble is, that will take so long to get all the gear together that it will be dark...and the gloomy spectre of GMT is looming on the horizon - how I do hate leaving the Castle in the pitch black after work, YUK!
Somebody used the W word with me yesterday, but I'm holding on to Autumn for a few weeks yet before succumbing to the dark, swimless season...

No comments: